Serebro Fruit

About Us

  1. Home
  2. About Us

Learn more about our company

Since 2019, Fruit Dagestan has been exporting fresh fruits and vegetables to the Russian Federation, Europe, the UAE and some CIS countries. Thanks to the experience and professionalism of our friendly team, Fruit Dagestan has concluded many successful contracts, which led to a significant increase in sales. Having achieved success in such a short time, Fruit Dagestan continued its intensive expansion in the global market and created the Serebro Fruit brand in 2020. Now our company operates under two brands – Fruit Dagestan and Serebro Fruit.
Fruit Dagestan delivers fresh fruits and vegetables to your table all year round, purchasing them directly from producers from all over the world without intermediaries. We also offer you greenhouse products (such as cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, etc.) with a guarantee of freshness and quality at the best prices.

Professionalism at every stage!

Our mission is to select the best products and deliver them to our customers in the fastest and most cost-effective way, by land or by sea.

We export mainly to Russia, as well as to Europe, the UAE and some CIS countries, under the brands of Fruit Dagestan and Serebro Fruit.

A selection of fresh fruits from the local producer, bringing health and joy directly to your table!

About Us

Storage warehouse at outdoor

We are growing planned

80% of export goods are apples, the remaining 20% are citrus fruits and vegetables. In this regard, for the purpose of long-term storage of products, by decision of the management, the company’s own refrigerated warehouse with a volume of 10,000 tons was built in 2021 in the city of Isparta. We have also planted our own intensive apple orchard on 108 hectares of fertile land where such varieties as Red Chief, Golden, Granny Smith, Galla and Pink Lady can be found. In the future, it is planned to increase the area of apple plantations.

Do you want to get a professional service?

Contact us right now.

Shining star of the industry

Most of the company’s exports go to the Russian Federation. Fruit Dagestan has an excellent reputation in its sector, working and cooperating only with experienced and reliable partners. Our companies offer a full package of export services (such as packaging, sorting, loading of goods, logistics, customs clearance). We carry out all types of delivery, both inland (via refrigerated trucks) and by sea. Also, we offer any type of packaging depending on your choice and preferences, from plastic baskets to original branded cardboard.
Taking orders from all over the world, Fruit Dagestan draws up the fastest and most economical logistics plan and delivers products to the doors of its customers. We will deliver the goods you order to any region of the Russian Federation, as well as to any other country in the shortest time possible.

The export volume of both our companies is rapidly growing and increasing every year. In 2021, our exports exceeded 176,000 tons. On this occasion, our company received an official “Letter of Thanks” from the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Turkey. We take pride in our products and strive to bring you the highest quality fruits and vegetables at the best prices.

Fruit Dagestan also offers great opportunities to its partners in the citrus sector with a 30,000 ton cold storage facility that the company plans to build in Mersin in 2023.

“ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris. Libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus sit amet dictum.

Salvador Stanley Happy Customer

“ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris. Libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus sit amet dictum.

Charity Happy Customer